Parents must go over the following rules with their child(ren).
1) Gum, food, and drink are not permitted in the halls or
2) Respect for parish property, all teachers, and fellow students must be
shown at all times.
3) If tardy, enter the classroom quietly so as not to be a distraction.
4) Students may not enter the classroom until the teacher arrives. The
children must wait in the hall outside of the classroom.
5) Normally students should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before class
and be picked up no later than 10 minutes after dismissal.
6) Students will not be dismissed early from class without a note signed
by a parent/guardian. The parent/guardian is required to report to the
Hall Monitor and sign their child out of the building.
All visitors, including parents/guardians, must report to the Hall
Monitors when entering the building during program hours to drop off or
pick up a child, other than normal arrival/dismissal time. A visitor is
not permitted to go to any classroom without permission from the Program
Emergency Procedures for Fire and Threatening Weather: Children
will be instructed by teachers of the proper procedure to follow in case
of fire or threatening weather.
Parking Lot – Dismissal
Early Childhood: A parent must report to the child’s classroom
before the child will be dismissed.
Tuesday & Wednesday afternoons please drive slowly. There
are walkers coming from the Middle Schools. Do not park in front of the
school building. Single Lane only. All children should wait in
front of the north doors or in the building for their ride. Students may
not exit from any other doors or wait in other areas. This is for the
safety of the children.
Sunday evening: Students will be dismissed from the back north
door. Parents may park in the side parking lot between the parish offices
and the school building.